Citywide Santa Monica Curfew is in Effect at 6:00 p.m. on June 3rd through 6 a.m. June 4th.
Ways to Help your Local Economy
Now more than ever, our community's commitment to Buy Local is incredibly important. Many are wondering how to support our favorite local businesses during this time. Through our e-newsletter, social media accounts, and videos like the one below, we are promoting simple things we can do to help support the Santa Monica business community.
- Purchase a gift card or certificate now and cash in on it later! This helps small businesses keep money flowin' through the next 1-2 months and gives consumers a great reason to be local when it's finally time to gather collectively again.
- Shop Online or Over the Phone: See something ...you like on Facebook or Instagram? Call and order over the phone or take advantage of the local businesses with e-commerce via websites. Order from your favorite restaurants and retailers online - have food delivered to your office or items shipped to your home. Many local businesses also have the option to pick up at the door or curb.
Helpful Calls to Action
- Leave A Review: Can't drop the cash now but still want to make sure your favorite local businesses are feelin' the love? Leave a review online and make sure others know just how much our small businesses mean to our community.
- Promote Social Media: Like, comment, and share posts from local small businesses. Help them increase their social media engagement so the next time they promote an event or new menu item or special sale, more folks can see it!
- Subscribe: Be the first to know about special tickets on sale, new events, in-store specials, and news from your favorite local businesses by subscribing to their e-newsletter. Help them grow their following by sharing it with your friends and colleagues.