COVID-19: Street sweeping will occur 8/3 – 8/7, citations will be issued based on street sweeping requirements. City Hall remains closed. For the latest visit santamonica.gov/coronavirus or contact our hotline, M - F, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 310-458-8400 or email@example.com.
Santa Monica Business Owners
Business Sector Closures + Reopening Updates
Every business must follow LA County’s public health reopening protocols for their sector. The County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health has approved specific businesses to re-open in accordance with the Health Officer Orders. For your convenience, you will find links to the protocols for the most common business types in Santa Monica here.
Are you a Business Owner impacted by COVID-19
- Who wants to know what's open and closed? Visit our Business Closures page.
- Who is open for business? Get added to our Open for Business Map. Sign up here. >>
- Seeking marketing and promotional assistance? Check out our Santa Monica Cares toolkit and join our Buy Local Santa Monica program
- Looking for a Temporary 10 Minute Pick Up/Take Out Sign? Find it inside the Santa Monica Cares toolkit or click here.
- Looking for business reopening guidelines? View our Business Reopening page, where you’ll find links to County public health protocols and our local guidance for calculating reduced capacity.
- Looking for a list of waived or suspended government fees and taxes? See our round up here.
- Who needs a break on paying rent? See our COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium page and skip to commercial tenants.
- Need help figuring out transportation and parking needs for my employees? The GoSaMo Transportation Management Organization can help you.
- Interested in temporarily expanding your retail or dining footprint outdoors? Apply now for a Temporary Use of Outdoor Areas (including sidewalks, parking, and private outdoor spaces)
- Looking for resources to help my business recover from COVID-19? Check out our Business Recovery Assistance page.
- Interested in learning more about the Economic Recovery Task Force? Click here.