The City of Santa Monica places the highest value on the health and safety of our community. We are here to help you get through this unprecedented public health emergency. Here you’ll find the latest information on the local response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Please check back often and if you don’t find what you’re looking for, reach out to the COVID-19 hotline at 310-458-8400 or email@example.com.
Recent Santa Monica Press Releases
Recent Santa Monica Blog Posts
- Keeping Santa Monica’s Playgrounds Open During COVID-19 (February 23, 2021)
- Santa Monica’s Code Enforcement Team Keeps Community Safe (February 18, 2021)
- Santa Monica COVID-19 Vaccine Update (January 25, 2021)
Please refer to the Los Angeles Department of Public Health for the most timely COVID-19 statistics.
During the pandemic, public and business compliance with public health orders is of great importance to the health and safety of our community. The City’s Code Enforcement Officers and Health Ambassadors work seven days a week to promote compliance, with support from SMPD and its Public Safety Officers.
To report a concern about public health compliance during business hours, please contact the Santa Monica COVID-19 Hotline at (310) 458-8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Violations can also be reported directly to the LA County Department of Public Health at 888-700-9995 or by emailing EHMail@ph.lacounty.gov.
To report an urgent concern about public health compliance during non-business hours, please report the incident to the Santa Monica Public Safety Communications non-emergency line at 310-458-8491
For City of Santa Monica video updates about COVID-19, please visit our Coronavirus Updates playlist on YouTube.
Federal, State, and County Public Health Information
Los Angeles County, the State of California, and the U.S. Federal Government have declared emergencies to allow greater authority to take measures necessary to protect and preserve public health and safety, including seeking aid from state and federal authorities as necessary. Here are the best sources of official information on the coronavirus:
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Coronavirus Information (Spanish)
- LA County 2-1-1
- California Department of Public Health Coronavirus Information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Coronavirus Information
- CDC Tips For Illness Prevention
- World Health Organization Coronavirus Information
- State of California COVID-19 Information
Other Santa Monica Resources
- Seascape (August 2020) dedicated to COVID-19 updates
- Santa Monica College updates on COVID-19
- Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District updates on COVID-19
- Big Blue Bus updates on COVID-19
- Santa Monica Travel & Tourism updates on COVID-19
Stay informed on what’s happening in Santa Monica
- COVID-19 Hotline Number: (310) 458-8400 or email@example.com
- TDD users should use the non-emergency dispatch number 310-458-8671/8491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emergency alerts: santamonica.gov/alerts
- City of Santa Monica newsletter: smgov.net/newsletter
- Social media: