Hello! We’re the GoSaMo Transportation Management Organization, also known as the TMO. Our team is dedicated to reducing traffic, improving air quality, and promoting sustainable travel in Santa Monica.
The TMO is here to help employers and property managers comply with local transportation regulations and assist commuters, residents and visitors to find the mobility options that best suit their needs. Check out our services below to learn how we can help you, and join us at one of our virtual events to learn how we’ve already helped dozens of businesses and hundreds of travelers in Santa Monica.
Now let’s get moving!
Our staff are dedicated to helping people find the best way to travel to, from and around Santa Monica. Look for us at community events or reach out to us directly using the contact info below.
Getting to Santa Monica can be a challenge. Luckily the TMO is here to help. Contact us at Info@GoSaMoTMO.org for help.
- One-to-One Commuter Assistance. Includes trip planning, transportation app training, and help figuring out how to transport kids to school and child care without driving.
- Free TAP card for first-time riders. Request by emailing: Info@GoSaMoTMO.org
- COVID-19 Commuting Resources (including public health guidelines for using transit, carpooling and vanpooling). Learn more.
- Santa Monica Bike Center. This is where you can borrow a FREE bike to try bike commuting for commuting. Learn more.
- Complimentary newsletter. Subscribe here.
- Have more questions? Contact us!
New to commuting to Santa Monica? Check out the video below to discover all the ways you can commute and get around town.
Resources for Employers and Developers
We are here to help employers and developers with city transportation requirements, and are available by phone, email or social media to provide excellent customer service. Below are resources to help you achieve your transportation goals. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let us know: Outreach@GoSaMoTMO.org
Click the links below for more shareable resources, programs, and helpful services:
New Employee Orientation Templates
Making sustainable travel a habit is easiest at the start of a new job. Providing employees with informationa bout your ridesharing program during onboarding is key. These templates can be edited to include incentives you provide to reward employees for sharing the ride.
- Transportation Options in Santa Monica
- New Employee Welcome Letter [Fill-in]
- TAP Card Primer
- Buses in Santa Monica
- Trains in Santa Monica
- Walking and Biking in Santa Monica
- Carpool and Vanpooling in Santa Monica
Bulletin Board and Intranet Materials
Here's a roundup of links to PDFs you can download/print for your bulletin boards or post tothe commuting information web pages on your company portals. Don't see what you're looking for? Let us us know: Outreach@GoSaMoTMO.org
- Big Blue Bus
- LA Metro
- Biking to Work
- Guaranteed Ride Home (8.5" x 11")
- Transit App Marketing
- Transportation Apps (8.5" x 11")
Marketing, Networking and Outreach Events
- ETC Marketing Workshops. We offer periodic marketing workshops to help you meet your annual ETC training requirement
- Virtual Office Hours. These monthly events allow you to grow as an ETC and learn from others
- Outreach Events. Invite us to your upcoming company event by emailing Outreach@GoSaMoTMO.org (due to COVID-19, we are only making virtual appearances)
Emission Reduction Plan Consultation
GoSaMo can work with your employers to implement on-site transportation demand management programs. As a fee for service, GoSaMo can also administer your annual Average Vehicle Survey and submit your mandatory Emission Reduction Plan.
GoSaMo Achievement Awards
The City of Santa Monica and the GoSaMo TMO recognize employers who do an outstanding job with their commuter programs. Award recipients will receive press and social media coverage, City Council recognition, invitation to an Awards lunch and more. Employers can earn points by improving their Average Vehicle Ridership (AVR) and accomplishing certain activities each year. The last day to earn points for the 2019-2020 year is June 30, 2020
Don't have the time or resources to survey, complete your Emission Reduction Plan, or hire an Employee Transportation Coordinator? We can service as the dedicated transportation consultant for your worksite for a fee. Contact us to get a quote and learn more about the services offered.