The GoSaMo Transportation Management Organization (TMO) is here to help employers and property managers comply with Transportation Demand Management (TDM) regulations and assist commuters, residents and visitors to find the mobility options that best suit their needs. For more information on the City's TDM requirements, check out these helpful links to related pages:
- The City of Santa Monica's TDM Program
- Emission Reduction Plan (ERP) Process Explainer
- Developer TDM Process Explainer
Are you an ETC, employer, or property manager?
Below are some key resources the TMO offers for employee transportation coordinators (ETCs), employers, and property managers. If you don't see what you need, check out the FAQs below or contact us today.
Resources for ETCs & Employers
If you're an ETC, the best place to start is to check out our ETC Handbook! It's chock-full of great information about helping manage your company's commute program. Then, check out one of the opportunities below to learn more and network with your peers.
- Return to Commute Toolkit: pick and choose graphics, text templates, and flyers with all the information your employees need to restart their sustainable commutes and for you to build (or rebuild) a successful commute program.
- ETC Training: First time on the job? Make sure to sign up for a virtual ETC training, which we host on the last Friday of every month.
- ETC Marketing Workshops: We offer periodic marketing workshops to help you meet your annual ETC training requirement
- Virtual Office Hours: These monthly events allow you to grow as an ETC and learn from others
- Outreach Events: Invite us to your upcoming company event by emailing Info@GoSaMoTMO.org (due to COVID-19, we are only making virtual appearances)
- GoSaMo Achievement Awards: Our annual event recognizes employers and ETCs who make a notable effort to reduce traffic congestion and greenhouse gas emissions through outstanding commute programs.
- Complimentary Newsletter: Our bimonthly newsletter comes with all the latest transportation updates in Santa Monica. Subscribe here.
Resources for Property Managers, Owners, & Developers
If you’re a manager or developer with residential properties in the Downtown or Mid-City neighborhoods, help welcome your new residents with GoSaMo TMO’s New Resident Packets! Each packet contains a complementary TAP card pre-loaded with $5.25 in fare, an area-specific map, and key information about the many ways to get around Santa Monica.
New Resident Packets are provided at cost for a small fee and can be requested by contacting Info@GoSaMoTMO.org.
- (213) 425-0955