All You Can Carry Pumpkin Patch is Back
See how many you can carry at the Santa Monica Farmers Market on October 31
October 23, 2018
SANTA MONICA, Calif. – Take home as many pumpkins as you can physically carry on Wednesday, Oct. 31 for the annual All You Can Carry Pumpkin Patch! Bring your friends, kids, or colleague to enjoy some fall fun.
A perfect way to stock up on pumpkins for fall festivities. Participants who can balance pumpkins down the 25-foot walkway get to take home their gourds for only $5 total. The record is nine pumpkins!
- Limit-one entry per person
- Costumes are encouraged
- Take home as many pumpkins as you can carry for a small fee of $5
- Support local farmers and our local economy while having some Halloween fun
- Great pumpkins for jac-o’-lantern making
- Enjoy the 75 market vendors after you visit the pumpkin patch
WHEN: Wednesday, Oct. 31 from 8 a.m. until the pumpkins run out! Market hours are 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. rain or shine. Don’t forget, visitors can now shop earlier at Santa Monica’s Wednesday farmers market. The new hours are 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
WHERE: Arizona Avenue and 2nd Street at Santa Monica’s Wednesday Farmers Market. Parking is available in parking structures 1-4 on 2nd or 4th Streets.
WHO: Open to the public, $5 entrance fee