GoSaMo Center Opens in Parking Structure 5, Offering Transit Services to the Public
The GoSaMo Center is now open at 1444 4th Street. The transportation hub is available for Big Blue Bus, TAP, and parking services.
April 15, 2019
SANTA MONICA, Calif. – Today, April 15,
Here's a breakdown of
Big Blue Bus
Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Sell and load TAP cards with Stored Value or period passes for Regular, Youth, and Senior/Disabled/Medicare customers
- Sell Big Blue Bus paper magnetic period passes for Regular, Youth, and Senior/Disabled/Medicare customers
- Assist customers with travel planning, feedback, and/or inquiries
- Provide public information, including Little Blue Book Transit Guide, System Maps, and other program brochures
- Accept and submit reduced-fare Senior TAP card applications on behalf of customers
- Redeem LIFE (Low Income Fare is Easy) Program coupons (LA County fare subsidy program for
Mobility On-Demand Every Day (MODE) Program
- Customer service, including fare pre-payment
Lost and Found
- Inquire and/or claim lost items on Big Blue Bus or MODE wheelchair vans
Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., alternate Friday’s, 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Residential Parking Permits
- Beach Parking Permits
- Parking Citation Payments
Validation Sales (offered at SP+ counter)
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Reduced Employee Parking Validations for Downtown and Santa Monica Place Employees
- Reduced Farmer’s Market Parking Validations for Vendors and Employees
- Non-discounted Parking Validations upon request
Monthly Parking (offered at SP+ counter)
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Create new Monthly Keycard accounts
- Process Monthly Keycard replacements
- Collect and process Promise-To-Pay (PTP) Payments
- PTPs are issued to customers who do not have a form of payment at all, cash or credit, upon exit
- Process Monthly Payments (on an as-needed basis)