During summer, canopies on the sand are available to reserve for small casual gatherings.
Reservations accommodate a limit of one canopy for groups up to 30 and include a 10’ x 15’ canopy and two 5’ plastic tables. No chairs included. The fee is $60 for a four-hour reservation from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. or 2 – 6 p.m. Reservations are available up to 28 days in advance, online only through Reserve Santa Monica. Same-day reservations are not available. Pool access is not included with canopy reservations. Please refer to Beach House Rules for prohibited items and activities.
Continue the Process:
Visit Reserve Santa Monica+ -
Reservations are available online only through Reserve Santa Monica. Click on the "Reservations" tab and click on "Quick Reserve".
Reserve and Pay+ -
- Click on the drop-down menu for "Facility/Equipment Group", select “ACBH Canopy”.
- Select the reservation date up to 28 days in advance.
- Type in AM or PM, there are two four-hour time blocks available, morning or afternoon.
- Click “Check Availability." A red check indicates a time slot is no longer available.
- Submit payment by credit card. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Diner’s Club International are accepted. Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A reservation confirmation will be sent via email but is not needed to check-in.
Review the Beach House Rules+ -
Prepare for your day at the Beach House by reviewing the Beach House Rules.
Check-In on Reservation Day+ -
Check-in at the Guest Services office for directions to your canopy on the sand.
Once you have confirmed your canopy location with staff, you are welcome to unload your items near the canopy and move in as soon as the tables are set up and ready to go. The morning reservation will be available by 9 a.m. The afternoon reservation will be available by 2 p.m.