How to Appeal an Administrative Citation

If you wish to appeal an Administrative Citation issued by the City of Santa Monica you must complete the "Request for Review of Administrative Citation" form and submit according to the instructions on the form.

Request for Review of Administrative Citation

You must pay your fine, also called an Advance Deposit, at that time you request review. If you are unable to pay the Advance Deposit, you can apply for an "Advance Deposit Hardship Waiver" by following the instructions on this page: 

How to Obtain a Financial Hardship Waiver

Continue the Process: