Certified Unified Program Agency

Businesses that use hazardous materials or generate hazardous waste are subject to regulatory oversight. Hazardous material and/or hazardous waste of quantities at any one time during a year equal to, or greater than a total volume of 55 gallons, a total weight of 500 pounds, or 200 cubic feet of a compressed gas, is a hazardous materials handler and must report, 1. Owner/Operator 2. Business Activities 3. Inventory, 4. Site Map 5. Emergency Response and Contingency Plans 6. Employee Training Plans information in the California Environmental Reporting System (CERS).

If you have questions related to CUPA, please email or call the number provided.

Contact Us: