Citywide Santa Monica Curfew is in Effect at 2:00 p.m. on June 2nd through 5:30 a.m. June 3rd.
Financial Assistance for Employers and Employees
Our partners are tracking the latest loans, grants, and technical assistance available to support local businesses through the recovery period.
For Businesses Affected by the Unrest
- Jewish Free Loan Association: https://www.jfla.org/
- Interest-free loans of $18,000 for small businesses who were victims of this weekend's unrest. Funds can be used for debris cleanup, graffiti removal, construction needs, inventory replacement and more.
COVID-19 Financial Assistance
- LA County Disaster Help Center: https://lacountyhelpcenter.org/for-business-owners/
- Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC) Resource Directory: https://laedc.org/coronavirus/
- South Bay Business Development Center - COVID-19 Resources: https://smallbizla.org/covid19/funding/
- COVID-19 Businesses and Employers: https://covid19.ca.gov/business-and-employers/
- Small Business Finance Center by iBank: https://ibank.ca.gov/small-business-finance-center/
- Small Business Administration Coronavirus (COVID-19): https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19