Outdoor watering is currently restricted to 2 days a week with different watering days assigned to odd-numbered and even-numbered street addresses.
- Customers with odd-numbered street addresses – ending in 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9 – are allowed to water on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Customers with even-numbered street addresses – ending in 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8 – are allowed to water on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
In addition, there are restrictions on the length of overhead spray watering cycles.
- Spray head sprinklers and bubblers shall be limited to no more than ten (10) minutes per watering day per station.
- Standard rotors and multi-stream rotary heads shall be limited to no more than fifteen (15) minutes per cycle and up to two (2) cycles per watering day per station.
Other outdoor watering restrictions include:
- No watering is allowed outdoors between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., regardless of the watering day.
- Hand–held hose watering with a positive quick release shutoff valve or nozzle is allowed every day of the week except for the 9:00am to 5:00pm time period.
- Drip irrigation supplying water to a food source is allowed every day except for the 9:00am to 5:00pm time period.
- No runoff is allowed onto streets, driveways and gutters from excessive watering.
- (310) 458-8531